EVWheel Direct's EVT "Turbine" style wheel is designed and engineered specifically for Tesla Model X.
19" Complete Set of 4 only $1196.00!
20" Complete Set of 4 only $1296.00!
ALL WHEELS ARE IN STOCK
Please note that for international orders (outside the USA), customers are responsible for all customs duties / taxes / fees incurred during shipping.
- 19x8.5" +35 - 29.3lbs
- 20x8.5" +35 - 31.2lbs
- Available in Onyx [Satin] Black, Gloss Black and Metallic Grey
- Load rated in excess of 1650lbs per corner and impact tested to SAE J2530 standard
- JWL/VIA certified
- Includes matching "EVWheel Direct" logo center caps
- Compatible with factory OEM Tesla center caps, lug nuts, and TPMS sensors!
- Do I need any additional parts to install EVT wheels?
- No!! EVT wheels are compatible with the lug nuts and TPMS sensors already on your car; the factory Tesla center caps can even be swapped from your existing wheels.
Do you provide OEM Tesla center caps?
- No, the Tesla logo is a trademark of Tesla Motors. As a Tesla owner, you may purchase any of the equivalent color factory Tesla center caps directly from your local Service Center.
- My factory lug nuts don't match your grey & black wheels, what do I do?
- We recommend Tesla's OEM black lug nut covers for use with our Onyx Black and Metallic Grey wheels. You can order these items from your local Service Center, using part number: 1023838-00-A
Do you offer a warranty?
- Yes. We offer a 5 Year Workmanship Warranty, and a lifetime Structural Warranty. The structural warranty will guarantee replacement of your wheel in the event of a structural failure caused by a manufacturing defect. Wheels damaged due to negligent driving or impact from road hazards will not be covered under the Workmanship or Structural Warranties.
PLEASE NOTE: Any wheel being claimed under warranty must be sent back to our US facility for inspection and testing.
- How will my range be affected by changing from factory wheels to the EVT wheel.
- Range is a result of multiple factors. Perhaps the largest being the tire selection itself. We suggest for people focused on range to select a tire that is equal to or more efficient of a tread pattern and rubber compound as the factory tire and keeping the tires inflated to optimum manufacturer suggested PSI for maximum range. A softer rubber compound and more sporty tire, or a larger width tire in both circumstances will typically decrease range quite a lot. Secondarily, is the factor of wheel weight and design. The EVT turbine is on average 1-2lbs lighter in construction per wheel than other turbines in the market, this factor will help range comparatively. Depending on your vehicle and your factory wheel configuration the EVT wheel may be slightly less heavy or slightly more heavy. Exact answers are scientifically difficult to prove side by side due to temperature, road conditions, driver variances, tire PSI, and subtle variances between cars.
- Is the Model X-spec wheel width appropriate for my Model X?
- We have matched our width and offset equal to the factory optional Model X cyclone wheel. The Tesla Model X optional Cyclone wheel is 19x8.5” wide and +35 offset front and rear. Tesla equips the factory Cyclone wheel with a 265/50/19 width tire front and rear. We advise equivalent tire sizes. Those sizes are 265/45/20 tire front and rear for 20” applications or 265/50/19 tires front and rear for 19” applications.
Do you have plans to offer Silver Model S / X wheel?
- In effort to keep our prices surprisingly affordable we produce in high volume. If there is adequate demand it may be possible that we could produce this in the future. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in this and/or any other application.
- I love your product and want to support EVWheel Direct, how can I help?
- Please take great photos of your car and show them off! We have no marketing department or so we rely on our customers to spread the word. Posts on owners groups, forums, reddit, social media, and so on all help and if you can link back to us that's even better. The more wheels we sell the more styles & colors we can bring to market and the more product we can keep on the shelf.
Please also check out our rebate program (linked in the menu above)
Taking your car to an event or show? Let us know and we'll give you a referral code and send you a special gift when your referrals order!
- Will these fit my car if I don't drive a Tesla?
- We can't guarantee fitment on cars which aren't Tesla vehicles. If you choose a size we offer and compare the bolt pattern, center bore, and offset with other wheels known to be compatible with your car make and model, you should be able to determine compatibility.
- For domestic shipments (within the US), we ship exclusively via FedEx. For international shipments, we use DHL Express. To receive a shipping quote, please add the items which are you interested in purchasing to your cart and then begin the checkout process. During checkout, you will be able to check various quotes for shipping options to your location.