High-end, split-spoke design popular on supercars like Tesla Roadster, Aston Martin Rapide, Lamborghini Aventador and more. Features racing-inspired center lock-look center caps that can be easily swapped for other [optional] colors or our Stealth caps in minutes to suit your personal style or mood.
- 20x9" +31 - Compatible with both Tesla Model 3, as well as Tesla Model S without additional modifications
- Developed for a slightly more sporty fitment than Tesla’s factory 20” wheels
- Compatible with the factory 20" Pilot Sport 4S tires for Model 3
- Refer to the FAQs section for tire fitment ideas tailored to street, show or track use
- *patent pending cap design
- Available in Onyx [Satin] Black only
- Includes grey center lock-style center caps by default (Red, Blue & Stealth / flat-style caps are available separately for purchase)
- Load rated in excess of 1650lbs per corner and impact tested to SAE J2530 standard.
- JWL/VIA certified
- Compatible with factory OEM Tesla lug nuts, and TPMS sensors!
- Compatible with all years and trim levels of Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Model S including but not limited to: Tesla Model 3 Performance, Dual-Motor, LR, MR, SR, SR+, and Tesla Model S Performance, Long Range, Standard Range, P100D, 100D, P90D, 90D, P85D, 85D, P85, 85, 75D, 70D, 60D, 60, Signature.
- Do I need any additional parts to install EVR wheels?
- No!! EVR wheels are compatible with the lug nuts already on your car.
Do you offer a warranty?
- Yes. We offer a 5 Year Workmanship Warranty, and a lifetime Structural Warranty. The structural warranty will guarantee replacement of your wheel in the event of a structural failure caused by a manufacturing defect. Wheels damaged due to negligent driving or impact from road hazards will not be covered under the Workmanship or Structural Warranties.
PLEASE NOTE: Any wheel being claimed under warranty must be sent back to our US facility for inspection and testing.
Does putting a 20" wheel on Model 3 rub?
- Our 20" wheel fitment for Model 3 has been extensively tested, and does not rub so long as the correct tire sizes are utilized in conjunction.
- What does the EVR wheel weigh and how does weight impact performance?
- The EVR wheel is manufactured by the same industry standard safety methodology as the factory equipped Tesla 20” Model 3 wheel. The strength of the EVR’s production method enables our unprecedented lifetime structural warranty. Including the center cap the EVR 20x9 wheel weighs 14.5kg. By comparison the factory Model 3 20” wheel is reported to be approximately 14kg. Due to the aerodynamic design of the Supercar based EVR, combined with the strength and weight being primarily centralized in the wheel (advantages moment of inertia) any impact in performance between the factory 20” wheel and the EVR is expected to be negligible. It should also be noted that switching from factory 20” acoustic spec Michelin tires to the tires sold on our website in equivalent size will result in 0.5kg weight reduction to the outside of the wheel, further benefiting moment of inertia/city driving range.
How will my range be affected by changing from factory wheels to the EVR wheel?
- Range is a result of multiple factors. Perhaps the largest being the tire selection itself. We suggest for people focused on range to select a tire that is equal to or more efficient of a tread pattern and rubber compound as the factory tire and keeping the tires inflated to optimum manufacturer suggested PSI for maximum range. A softer rubber compound and more sporty tire, or a larger width tire in both circumstances will typically decrease range quite a lot. Secondarily, is the factor of wheel weight and design. Depending on your vehicle and your factory wheel configuration the EVR wheel may be slightly less heavy or slightly heavier. Exact answers are scientifically difficult to prove side by side due to temperature, road conditions, driver variances, tire PSI, and subtle variances between cars.
- Do you have recommendations for matching tires?
- Model 3:
- Optimized for efficiency (Optional 20" factory equivalent sizing): Front & Rear - 235/35ZR20
- Optimized for maximum grip + performance -
- Option A: Front - 235/35ZR20 | Rear - 275/30ZR20
- Option B: Front & Rear - 255/30ZR20
- Model S:
- Optimized for efficiency: Front & Rear - 245/40ZR20
- Optimized for maximum grip + performance -
- Option A: Front & Rear - 255/35ZR20
- Option B: Front - 245/40ZR20 | Rear - 265/35ZR20
- Option C: Front - 245/40ZR20 | Rear - 275/35ZR20
- I love your product and want to support EVWheel Direct, how can I help?
- Please take great photos of your car and show them off! We have no marketing department or so we rely on our customers to spread the word. Posts on owners groups, forums, reddit, social media, and so on all help and if you can link back to us that's even better. The more wheels we sell the more styles & colors we can bring to market and the more product we can keep on the shelf.
Please also check out our rebate program (linked in the menu above)
Taking your car to an event or show? Let us know and we'll give you a referral code and send you a special gift when your referrals order!
- Will these fit my car if I don't drive a Tesla?
- We can't guarantee fitment on cars which aren't Tesla vehicles. If you choose a size we offer and compare the bolt pattern, center bore, and offset with other wheels known to be compatible with your car make and model, you should be able to determine compatibility.
- For domestic shipments (within the US), we ship exclusively via FedEx. For international shipments, we use DHL Express. To receive a shipping quote, please add the items which are you interested in purchasing to your cart and then begin the checkout process. During checkout, you will be able to check various quotes for shipping options to your location.