😲 19" Complete Set of 4 only $1296.00!
😲 20" Complete Set of 4 "Square" Fitment (all 4 wheels the same size) only $1396.00!
😲 20" Complete Set of 4 "Staggered" Fitment (2x Front Wheels - 8.5" wide + 2x Rear Wheels - 10" wide) only $1496.00!
✲✲NOTE: Model 3 vehicles equipped with the "Performance Upgrade Package" require wheels with a specially-shaped center bore. As a result, we have altered the design of all of our wheels going forward. (The part number of our revised wheels are denoted with a "P," and they will be compatible with all Model 3 vehicles.) First production is under way, and we expect to have the first units available in December 2018.
- 19x8.5" +35 - 29.3lbs - Designed to be compatible with the tires equipped on the OEM 19" Stiletto Wheel Set
- 20" wheels are available in two combinations:
- 20x8.5" +35 - 31.2lbs - Purchase 4 wheels of this size for a symmetrical "square" combination, that allows for tire rotation
- 20x10.0" +40 - 33lbs - Purchase 2 wheels of the 20x8.5" size + 2 wheels of the 20x10.0" size for a "staggered" combination, which features wider rear wheels & tire for increased traction
- Available in Onyx [Satin] Black, Brilliant Silver, and Metallic Grey
- Load rated in excess of 1650lbs per corner and impact tested to SAE J2530 standard.
- JWL/VIA certified
- The EVT 20" Turbine wheel is optimized to be within 0.8kg in weight compared to the factory 20" Model 3 Performance wheel
- Includes matching "EVWheel Direct" logo center caps
- Compatible with factory OEM Tesla center caps, lug nuts, and TPMS sensors!
- Do I need any additional parts to install EVT wheels?
- No!! EVT wheels are compatible with the lug nuts and TPMS sensors already on your car; the factory Tesla center caps can even be swapped from your existing wheels.
Do you provide OEM Tesla center caps?
- No, the Tesla logo is a trademark of Tesla Motors. As a Tesla owner, you may purchase any of the equivalent color factory Tesla center caps directly from your local Service Center.
- For Onyx Black Wheels, purchase Tesla Part # 6005879-04-A
- For Brilliant Silver Wheels, purchase Tesla Part # 6005879-00-A
For Metallic Grey Wheels, purchase Tesla Part # 6005879-01-A
- My factory lug nuts don't match your grey & black wheels, what do I do?
- We recommend Tesla's OEM black lug nut covers for use with our Onyx Black and Metallic Grey wheels. You can order these items from your local Service Center, using part number: 1023838-00-A
Do you offer a warranty?
- Yes. We offer a 5 Year Workmanship Warranty, and a lifetime Structural Warranty. The structural warranty will guarantee replacement of your wheel in the event of a structural failure caused by a manufacturing defect. Wheels damaged due to negligent driving or impact from road hazards will not be covered under the Workmanship or Structural Warranties.
PLEASE NOTE: Any wheel being claimed under warranty must be sent back to our US facility for inspection and testing.
Are there plans to offer 18" Wheels for Model 3?
Do your 20" wheels for Model 3 rub?
- Our 20" wheel fitment for Model 3 has been extensively tested, and does not rub so long as the correct tire sizes are utilized in conjunction.
HHow will my range be affected by changing from factory wheels to the EVT wheel.
- Range is a result of multiple factors. Perhaps the largest being the tire selection itself. We suggest for people focused on range to select a tire that is equal to or more efficient of a tread pattern and rubber compound as the factory tire and keeping the tires inflated to optimum manufacturer suggested PSI for maximum range. A softer rubber compound and more sporty tire, or a larger width tire in both circumstances will typically decrease range quite a lot. Secondarily, is the factor of wheel weight and design. The EVT turbine is on average 1-2lbs lighter in construction per wheel than other turbines in the market, this factor will help range comparatively. Depending on your vehicle and your factory wheel configuration the EVT wheel may be slightly less heavy or slightly more heavy. Exact answers are scientifically difficult to prove side by side due to temperature, road conditions, driver variances, tire PSI, and subtle variances between cars.
- Do you have recommendations for matching tires?
- The 19" version of the EVT wheel for Model 3 is designed to be compatible with the tires equipped on the OEM 19" Stiletto Wheel Set (Continental Procontact RX - 235/40/19). For the 20x8.5" version of the EVT wheel for Model 3, we recommend the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S in 235/35/20 (also included as an OEM option from Tesla with their 20" wheels), and for the the 20x10" version, we recommend the Pilot Sport 4S in 275/30/20, as these tires have been used successfully already.
- I love your product and want to support EVWheel Direct, how can I help?
- Please take great photos of your car and show them off! We have no marketing department or so we rely on our customers to spread the word. Posts on owners groups, forums, reddit, social media, and so on all help and if you can link back to us that's even better. The more wheels we sell the more styles & colors we can bring to market and the more product we can keep on the shelf.
Please also check out our rebate program (linked in the menu above)
Taking your car to an event or show? Let us know and we'll give you a referral code and send you a special gift when your referrals order!
- Will these fit my car if I don't drive a Tesla?
- We can't guarantee fitment on cars which aren't Tesla vehicles. If you choose a size we offer and compare the bolt pattern, center bore, and offset with other wheels known to be compatible with your car make and model, you should be able to determine compatibility.
- For domestic shipments (within the US), we ship exclusively via FedEx. For international shipments, we use DHL Express. To receive a shipping quote, please add the items which are you interested in purchasing to your cart and then begin the checkout process. During checkout, you will be able to check various quotes for shipping options to your location.